Epsom Historical Association held its third
program of the year at the Epsom Public
Library Sunday afternoon, September 13th
at 2 p.m. The program was a history of the
old meetinghouse, originally built by the
Free Will Baptist Society in 1861. As background,
a brief history of the Society leading up
to the building of the structure was included.
The program also focused on the related
parsonage building which stood on the corner
of Route 4 and Black Hall Road.
With the LChip work and stain glass window
restoration complete, the program was timely,
as discussion for the possible future use
of the building is under discussion.
About 25 members attended and a short business
meeting, including selecting a nominatng
committee for the 2010 officers, preceded
the program followed by refreshments. [pdf