This bible, which was
presented in 1904 to the Library, was printed in 1796 and used
at the old Epsom Meetinghouse located on Center Hill.
This bible was most
likely used from about 1796 through 1825 by the second and third
Congregational Town Ministers Ebenezer Hazeltine and Jonathan
Curtis. It may have even been used past that time, up to the time
the Congregationalists built their first official church in 1845.