The Old Meetinghouse
There are no pictures of the old meetinghouse, but it is known that once the various different church affiliations built their own structures, the town abandon and sold it, and it was moved to Concord. A new town hall was built in 1850, where it still stands today. The only true record of someone remembering the old meetinghouse was in a speech given at Old Home Day in 1901 by Mary L. Cass.

In the papers of George H. Yeaton was found this hand copy of the floorplan of the original Meethinghouse and the pew holders. It is unknown what original this might have been copied from, but is still a remarkable find. A small hand made asterisk marks what was in red ink.